Marseille’s Euroméditerranée EcoCité showcases innovation and sustainable development in the Mediterranean
Euroméditerranée is the largest city-centre urban renewal project in Southern Europe, with 480 hectares of ocean-front property and €7 billion in investments.
Euroméditerranée EcoCité is a demonstration lab that shows how a sustainable Mediterranean city can function. The objective is to build and test these principles on public and private pilot projects,
relying on large industrial partnerships with companies like ENGIE, Saint-Gobain, Linkcity – Les Fabriques – Bouygues, Orange, and more.
Add your company to the list by competing in Med’INNOVANT !
Together we will build the Marseille of the future!
- Get targeted introductions
- Increase your visibility
- Test and demonstrate your innovative solution/product
- Win up to €50,000 in financial and in-kind contributions* (shared between the four winners)
- ConnectWave CNRFID: an in-kind contribution worth €5,570 if the jury awards a specific trophy for contactless technology (excluding payment) and a professional connected objects project. Prize includes use of showroom space for one year and promotion of your application on CNRFID’s websites, social networks and press releases (worth €3,620 excl. VAT) plus full staging of the technical solution (worth €1,950 excl. VAT).
- Cabinet FIDAL: oral legal support (over the phone or in person at the office) for matters concerning intellectual property law / technology and IT for the four winners (one hour a week for the three weeks following the awards ceremony).
The Urban Development Agency has become a key player in sustainable urban designs and smart cities as innovative projects and new ideas from fields such as energy and climate have emerged. The Euroméditerranée project explores and tests these innovations.